2016年4月24日 星期日

Voice Search SBA reduce your time and search more quickly.

※Voice Search SBA:You can search browser & assistant
※Search Youtube、Google、Bing、eBay、Map easily... (If some wrong happen,please update the latest version ex:Youtube)
※Remind some voice or caller name
※You can custom your browser and search it(ex:yahoo)
※You can voice search、voice control


Basic AI (English):
Video: I want to listen 911
Web Search: Help me search Tokyo Weather
Trade: I want to buy notebook
Map: Help me find restaurant

More AI (English):
Wiki: Who is twice
Check In: I want to check in
Launch: open camera
Picture: I want to take a picture

Support some bluetooth device: Voice input then control.
About bluetooth: You need test it. Someone maybe not work!

Android app link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.papilio.sba&hl=en
Congratulate the APP into Top NEW FREE applications, thank you for your support.




沒有留言:

張貼留言